Transgender Day of Remembrance. Various events throughout the day, Tuesday, November 20, including:
- Worship, 8:00-8:20 a.m., “Valley”
- Moments of prayer throughout the day
- Transgender 101 workshop, McAtee A & B, 12:30-1:20 p.m., led by Beth Harrison-Prado
- Candlelight Vigil, 7:00-8:00 p.m., Caldwell Chapel
- Reception following worship, Fellowship Hall (ground floor of Caldwell Chapel)
The observation of the Transgender Day of Remembrance honors the lives of transgender individuals who have died during the past year as the targets of anti-transgender violence.
Fall Arts and Crafts Sale — December 7, Winn Center
Please donate your crafts and arts to the Women’s Center! All proceeds help us continue our programs throughout the year!!